Monday, March 17, 2008

Far flung

I'm always amazed to see where the O's P readers come from.

Greetings to today's readers from Ann Arbor, Michigan (Hi Matt!)

the Republic of Korea,

Istanbul,

Canberra, Australia,

Zurich,

Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany,

Basingstoke,

Phoenix, Arizona,

Minas Gerais, Brazil,

Front Royal, Virginia, (Hi John!)

and, of course,

Tranna.

I'd love to offend you all personally by name, but the sitemeter doesn't give me specifics.

Just glad y'all are stopping by.

4 comments:

Zach said...

Hilary,

Actually, that might be me reading from Ann Arbor. (Hi Matt! Apparently, we're neighbors.)

I'm pretty sure I'm your only Anglican reader from Ann Arbor, though, so I ought to be easy to offend even if not by name.


peace,

Anonymous said...

I don't know Zach, I keep trying to offend you, but you've been coming back for years.

I'm running out of nasty things to say about the Anglos.

Zach said...

I'm running out of nasty things to say about the Anglos.

Surely you jest! Why, I would think that motherlode should yield for years and years yet!

Anonymous said...

I just don't get you guys.

I.

just.

don't.