Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hey, stupid hippie priests!

This is why nobody likes you

This week, we had a visiting priest (visiting his mom and sister in the parish, so a regular contributor to our liturgical disaster) I think I mentioned. He's had his head shoved up his ass since the 1970's and doesn't seem to realize what a sissy he sounds like constantly calling us "folks" as he editorializes every bit of the mass and tries to make it relevant. Also, he inserts the phrase "and then he said" into the words of institution, as in, "He took the cup blah blah blah, and then he said, do this in memory of me". I call it Story Time with Father Goofy. I hate him and wish bad things on him.




~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I see that assisting at the Holy Mass left an impression on you.

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

Not my parish. Thank God.

Anonymous said...

I think I know whose parish this is. I seem to recognize the details.

Linda J.