Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Falling down on the job


Haven't done any Islamophobe racist stuff in ages.

Aaages.

And we know how I hate to disappoint my fans.

Civilisation-phobia

"...No shortage of politicians, however, lining up to accuse the film of falsely equating Islam with violence. Which is a bit like falsely equating Walt Disney with Mickey Mouse...Islam without violence is like an egg-free omelette. The religion is predicated on violence and the threat of violence. It's a religion of peace in the same way that North Korea is a people's democratic republic. But we're not allowed to say that, because if we do, we'll be threatened with violence."

How to tell if you suffer from Islamism:
Symptoms iclude
eleutherophobia: fear of freedom
epistomophobia: fear of knowledge
catagelophobia: fear of being ridiculed

In general a morbid aversion to growing up, dealing with reality and a pathological need to blame others for your own faults.

It certainly does not surprise me that the Islams and the "liberal left" have become such closely intertwined symbiotes. The psychology of whiney permanently offended adolescence is identical. The need to make the world conform to their ideas and a total inability to contemplate the possibility that they are in need of moral improvement.

The sexual deviancy is the same too. Never met a bigger bunch of sexual perverts than the social and moral activists on the left, except perhaps among frustrated adolescent boys. But I've never been to a mosque.


Bombturban quote of the week:

“Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.’“ (Koran 8:12)

Now there's a god I'd be keen to worship.

(Don't worry Anastasia, when the time comes, I'm sure your new overlords will be happy to let you shoot me.)

2 comments:

Iohannes Carolus Crassus said...

"He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

Blink. blink.

Why is it that I am never really as jaded and impervious to shock as I think I am?

Spider said...

I don't know why I insist on calling myself a leftist. I dislike Marxism, feminism as an ideology, and I vehemently dislike Islam, and I don't give one whit when another leftist calls me a bigot or Islamaphobe. I have ceased speaking to those who compulsively defend Islam, for no good reason I can see other than political correctness.

I guess it's that separation of Church and State that that I still find important that keeps me calling myself a lefty.