Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ain't gonna; Can't make me!

Steve's mad at me because I'm the last blogger in the 'sphere who isn't talking about what everyone else is talking about.

I just can't. It's probably just a defiance thing. When I was a kid, I just couldn't stand doing what everyone else was doing (and then I would cry myself to sleep at night because everyone thought I was weird...which just goes to show that logic is a learned thing). But really. I can't be the only one who thinks 'Merican politics is boring. Who's had ENOUGH, months ago, of the US election. Why do they have to take three to five years to run their elections? Everyone else can get it over with in five or six weeks. When do these people actually get the time to govern?

So. Nope. Ain't gonna.

Shan't.


There has to be somewhere in Netland that you can go to get away from...all that.

I'm pro-'Merican and all, but seriously.

THERE'S OTHER STUFF!!!

Sheesh.

Can we talk about religion again please?

I'm bored and when I'm bored, I always feel like picking a fight.

No comments: