Thursday, August 07, 2008

So, there's this club, see,

of people who want to be Evil Overlords. It's just an informal group, really people who want to, well...rule the world, live in an underground/orbiting lair of evil, enslave the human race, raise an army of clones/robots, abolish income tax...you know the sort of thing.

Heroes include Ming the Merciless, Emperor Palpatine, the Master, The Brain, Herbert von Karajan, Lex Luthor...

But it's not all fun and games and torturing/taunting ruggedly handsome heroes or building ultimate superweapons. It's real work.


Dr. Horrible relates the quotidian chores involved in getting to the top.

(If we voted for Evil Overlords, which of course, we don't, I'd totally vote for Joss Whedon.)

1 comment:

Zach said...

Oh, my. Thats ... horrible.

I'm so glad I didn't turn my scientific genius to evil back in college. It probably would have looked a lot like this, and ended just as badly.