Thursday, April 03, 2008

I wish I could do that.

Now, it says on my profile that I'm a Bach person, and it's true. But I find Bach is occasionally annoying. He writes very catchy little tunes that make you want to sing or hum along. But as beautifully as they might play in one's head, they are nearly impossible to sing or hum out loud because they are always in four or five parts.

Fugues and things. Impossible to hum. You follow along one line and it gets interrupted by the next bit of the fugue and you find yourself only humming it in bits and having to play the rest in your head. Annoying.

Fortunately, technology now comes to the rescue.





This guy must have been the world's biggest fan of the Swingle Singers.

1 comment:

Raindear said...

Wow, that was hilarious and your intro was perfect too.