Friday, October 10, 2008

So, we've surpassed 50,000 visits.

And have had our first visitor from Norway.

How's the weather in Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag? Bet it's cold.

And in this corner, Wales and the Czech Republic are duking it out for most unpronounceable place name. Welcome readers from Cwmbran, Monmouthshire and Nymburk, Stredocesky Kraj, and I hope y'all find some vowels soon. Try the Dutch. I hear they have extras.

Welcome also readers from the randomly picked Livingston, West Lothian, Bratislava, Slovakia (hey, do you know my friend Fr. Derek Cross? He goes to Bratislava every year), Kidderminster, Worcestershire and Pismo Beach California (place name that for some reason has always made me smile.)

Isn't the internet cool? Where else can you have friendships with people you've never met and who live in places you're never going to go.

Got this via email from another blogger whom I actually have met in real life: "You're to me an email address that will work every bit as well from Toronto or Chester, or Mumbai."

It's the way I like to have all my relationships: texty.

If I get a choice, I'll probably opt for the Beatific Facebook Page for all eternity.

No comments: