Friday, October 19, 2012

Ooooooo!!!


It's Fringe Night!!

Wheeeee!!!

(Only ten episodes left... boooo!)

This just in from a friend in Vancouver:



8 October
Friend:

Joshua Jackson came into the shop today and I sold him a lot of tea! He was totes dreamy n'stuff and was wearing a lovely sweater.

Me:
Aaauuuuuughhhh!!!!!!

Did you tell him your friend in Italy totally has a crush on him?

10 October
Friend:

no, sadly i just told him about tea.


It's just occurred to me that I like my men at least slightly dangerous.

Dear me! How embarrassingly ordinary! I guess I've still got a few demons left of my own. It's what I have you guys for, I suppose; to keep me from getting too far ahead of myself.

So listen, if any of the rest of you have any batty ideas about going into strictly cloistered convents, just you stop and think for a minute about your responsibilities as O's Picnickers.

Mkay?



~

No comments: