Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lent Lite

I love these guys...
I said we'd celebrate Earth Hour in the Moot House, with an hour-long meditation on the darkness. That meant, after much nagging, that even the lights were switched off in the Archdruidical Suite.

But Hnaef had agreed, after even more nagging, that Milton Ernest was going to be allowed to organise an authentic Celtic worship evening. I had real reservations, but you know how I am - once I'd heard that the authentic Celtic worship evening was going to include Taizé chant and Tibetan Prayer Bells I was in.


Love the yurt.


(...and it beats flying off to Brazlaffistan, or wherever it is, to go seek out some pure and pristine form of liturgy that does not offend even one single little sensibility...you know who you are Mr. Fusspot.)


h/t and thanks for the smile, Fr. Tim

3 comments:

Archdruid Eileen said...

Thank you for the link, I'm glad you enjoyed it. But in the interests of liturgical integrity I'd like to point out that it's a Roundhouse. We use it to give people some shelter in bad weather when they're Watching for the Full Moon.

Anonymous said...

And you do NOT know what you are talking about. As usual, when this topic comes up. Not in the mood. Not one, little bit.

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

oh calm down. It's my job to tease you about liturgy. It's like a vocation.