Saturday, November 05, 2011

Also...

Hair Update:


September 20th, going for the full Persis, polished cue-ball look. Those eyebrows are painted on and I've got about five eyelashes.


October 28th, natural eyebrows eyelashes returning and a bit of top-fuzz.


This morning, eyebrows shaped and eyelashes almost back to former length.


Chemo shrank the tumour; too bad it couldn't do anything about the nose.


(O's P. gold star to the first Picknicker to identify the Star Trek reference.)



~

5 comments:

JamesP said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persis_Khambatta

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

James, you are FAST!

Anonymous said...

I would say you are so beautiful, except it would only seem I am trying to ingratiate myself. So instead, Wow.

Larry Denninger said...

I was going to say the bald chick from the first Star Trek film, but James beat me to it.

But don't go full Persis and suffer a heart attack!

Teresa B. said...

You have lovely features.
It did remind me of Star Trek as well.

I broke my nose two years ago and when I had to get surgery to fix it - just before they put me under I asked if they could get rid of my Italian nose and give me a new nose - the doctor told me he doesn't work miracles! Laughed and then I was under. Afterwards, I told him I was very disappointed that the ski slope was still there.