Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Vocation call



I gotta admit, it looks really really good.

They need vocations. I'd be the last one to suggest it outright, and as they are new to the Real, I imagine they've got a sharp learning curve ahead of them. Anglicanism is a deeply confused and confusing creed and a round of instruction, by a Novusordoist no doubt, and formal reception are going to be just the start of the journey, but they've started and that is an unqualified Good Thing.

I am not being the least facetious when I say that the bringing in of the Anglo-Catholics may be something that will contribute perhaps more than anything else to the liturgical salvage operation being undertaken by Bennie and some other friends. At least in the English language sectors.

Worth checking out
, at the very least.