Monday, May 02, 2011

Vatican blognic livefeed

All I need now is a port in the back of my neck.

I've got the language interpretation headphones on, am texting with someone in London via Skype, sending messages to editors via Messenger, reading the liveblogging updates of about six people who are also at the meeting right now and are posting as we go, responding to text messages from three different people on my phone and posting photos and updates to Facebook.

So... can you guess who's talking now?

All I should say is that I'm glad they gave us some prosecco at the break.

Because he's still talking...

...

still talking...

...

still...

still...

...

2 comments:

Vox Cantoris said...

An American born priest from Canada who heads a Catholic televison station which nobody watches?

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

No.