Saturday, May 21, 2011

Moan moan moan...

I just had to give myself an injection!

And I have to do it again every day for THREE WEEKS!~!~!

GAHHHHHH!!!

Whose idea was this whole cancer thing anyway?!

(AND, I'm slightly annoyed that all this is happening at my favourite time of the Italy year, when I would normally be stomping happily around the hills above Santa Marinella, buying a new collecting net, collecting interesting bugs, taking inventory of the local wildflowers, noting the location of good blackberry-picking places and planting my balcony garden...)

~

2 comments:

Seraphic said...

How very sucky. Is it like a scene from "Sid and Nancy"? Do you have to tie anything around your arm first?

I am not brave about needles.

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

Nope. You grab a handful of tummy bulge and just jab it in and plunge.

Ugh!