Monday, February 01, 2010

Ours and Theirs

V. interesting photo essay on the San Francisco March for Life.

Some years ago, I saw a photo essay on two separate events, one pro-life and the other, pro-abortion. The essayist did not engage in any sort of polemics about the issues. He (or possibly she) merely asked, "Which side has the prettier girls?"

This gave me the idea of taking lots of photos of pretty young women at the MFL in Washington, but I must say that I had what is sometimes referred to in military parlance as a "target-rich environment". By far the greatest number of people there were under thirty and I would guess that they were majority female. And most of them pretty. The nuns too.

The blogger at Zombie makes the point again.

Don't worry dear. I'm sure it's not something you have to think about these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, the worst thing about her apearance is her posture! That is something she can actually fix!

Anonymous said...

I still don't think it's very nice for young ladies to even know about abortion. This is the final triumph of the revolution. And they all wear trousers! - Karen