Monday, May 16, 2011

What don't we understand?


I am fearfully and wonderfully made.



When I started becoming interested in the life issues, I made the assumption that all people really needed was to be told the truth. All you have to do, I thought, is point out the obvious thing: where babies come from, and people will change their minds about it.

Of course, eventually I came to see what y'all have already figured out by the time you got finished reading to the bottom of the last sentence.

People already know. That's why it's "the obvious".

What I didn't take into account was human will. People know perfectly well where babies come from. But they want abortion because they've discovered that as long as you have legal abortion, more often than not paid for by the state, you can have as much sex as you want all the time with anyone you want.

This is what feminism has given us, women who behave like men. And abortion so men don't ever have to grow up.

Thanks for making the world a better place, Feminism.



H/T to Ann

No comments: