Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Domus mea domus orationis vocabitur

For all that they sometimes drove me up the wall, I really miss the Oratory.

One thing these guys really know how to do is create a Catholic world for you to actually live in.

Latest news:
- There will be a Mass for the Graduation of St Philip's Seminary on Friday, May 13, at 8:00 p.m. in Holy Family Church. A reception will follow in the parish hall.

- The next Evening at the Oratory will be a Musical Oratory in honour of St Philip Neri on Wednesday, May 18, at 7:30 p.m. in Holy Family Church.

- The First Vespers of St Philip Neri will take place on Wednesday, May 25, at 7:30 p.m. in Holy Family Church.

- There will be a sung Latin Mass in honour of St Philip Neri on Thursday, May 26, at 6:00 p.m. in Holy Family Church.


I DEFINITELY don't miss Toronto. And, except for the Hockey Night in Canada theme song, there's not much about Canada that I miss, but I miss the Empire.



~

No comments: