Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Oh, it's me!

Don't you think?



A few months ago, I was shooting the breeze with a friend who is getting married this year. She was talking about all the nice flowery, girly things she wants for her wedding. White dress, orange blossom and whathaveyou.

I thought a moment and said, "I think I'd like an Addams Family wedding if I were ever to get married."

Black ankle-width Morticia dress, all the bridesmaids dressed as Wednesday Addams...

I just couldn't picture the right cake.

...

I can't imagine why I can't get a date.



~

3 comments:

Agnello said...

Miss White,
The reason you "can not get a date" has nothing to do with you, and every thing to do with situation described in the study you linked to in your last post.
We are living in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Anonymous said...

No dude I'm pretty sure it's her. I was a teenage goth and I'm married with three children, after all. - Karen

PS I'm mad I'm not getting any hats

JohnB said...

I think it needs more of a Cthluhu punch-up; slightly more green, dark green.