Friday, April 08, 2011

Blognic at the Vatican

I've just been ordered to sign up for this.

I very strongly suspect, however, that I am exactly the kind of blogger they don't want to see at this thing.

Still, you never know.

They are asking people to send in emailed requests for invitations.

As space is limited to 150 seats and there is a desire to have a representation of the entire blogosphere, entrance passes and further details will be distributed with a view to the diversity of language and geography, typology of blogs (institutional or private, multivoice or personal), subjects of blogs, and timeliness of request.


So I'm sending in the request, but I find myself somewhat at a loss to describe the nature of this blog.

It's a personal blog, obviously, but what exactly is it about?

Any suggestions about how I should describe it?



~

4 comments:

Gregory said...

I'd just forward them you "Church of Traitors" articles and let the content speak for itself.

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

I really don't expect to get invited. But I thought I wouldn't actively try not to.

Anonymous said...

Just pick a random "you can't kill people to solve your problems" post, a nice recipe, and a Shatner vid and you'll fit in just fine. Oh and the B16/Beatrix Potter eyeglasses story. Include that.

Tom

BillyHW said...

You liveblog the Apocalypse, don't you?