Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time has changed me

and left me full of doubt.

It was strange seeing pictures of Jon Laursen the other day.

I've changed so much. It seems like the world has changed too.

Things are so different on the inside now. It's hard to imagine that I'm really the same person. It's a bit of a shock to be reminded that things weren't always like this.

I don't know that I will ever trust again
It's a price I must pay for all my sins
Time has changed me and left me full of doubt
And my heart may be lost never to be found




~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilary,

We're getting old. Simple as that. Sic transit gloria mundi.

As a fellow-traveler from 1962 or thereabouts, you're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

PS - If you like bluegrass, try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XV7mxfIIr0

All about murder,and guaranteed to cheer you up!