Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The net is going to destroy the media

Is destroying it, by exposing its own absurd and absurdly obvious deceptions.They're becoming the butt of everyone's jokes since the scandals that ended whatsis name's career a few years ago.

"More than any other event, the March reveals the truly eye-popping, mind-boggling corruption of the Mainstream Media."

...but I hope my friends will remind me to just say no whenever I get the urge to interview a tearful teenage girl...


yeeee!


I shudder...

(If you feel the need to skip her cringeworthy deeply personal sharing experience, she's on from 5:32 to about 6:09)

2 comments:

Abigail Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

let the above note be a warning for others...

never never NEVER use my commbox to spam me.

Never.