Thursday, September 03, 2009

Alors!

The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms or whatever it's called, was put together a few years ago by a bunch of mediocrities, none of whom were smarter than I am, and some of whom were actually French.

It. Doesn't. Matter. What. It. Says.

The Charter has as much import and impact upon my life as the instruction manual that came with my microwave.

Stop living your life as if this useless scrap of paper has any power or meaning.

There. Don't you feel better already?

What? You're too sucky to take that leap? WHY?

Who cares why, come to think of it. Just get off my blog and go read some tremulous careerist party hack lawyer's mental masturbation. I'm afraid I'll catch cooties from your eyeball rays if you don't leave.


Thanks Kathy. I needed a laugh.

1 comment:

BillyHW said...

Mediocrities is a most appropriate word.