Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So, let me get this straight,



Nick Griffin ("hack, spit") was democratically elected to a seat in Brussels, so he held a press conference to talk about it, since it is pretty news worthy. A bunch of hooligans break up the press conference and pelt those assembled with eggs. The BBC was there (because it was, you'll note a press conference) and they ask Mr. Griffin, "To what extent, do you think that whenever you appear you're not going to be able to do that without causing trouble...?"

Ah, say again?

Nick Griffin, a democratically elected Member of the European Parliament called a press conference.

You know,

a press conference?

And who, exactly, was it that was "causing trouble" again?

If I were a feminist, (God forbid), I might be inclined to talk about "blaming the victim".

And, way to go on that whole "not giving the BNP a platform" thing. How's that working out for you hey, you pin-headed imbeciles?

Let me spell it out to you in words of one syllable or less.

Each time you do some dumb thing like this, Nick and his friends get to go on the BBC and say their piece again.

It's called "news".

As Simon Darby said on his blog, "I wonder how much the resultant publicity from today's aborted press conference would have cost?"

As a consequence of today's intolerance from the tolerant, Nick has done interviews for virtually all television outlets today culminating with a live appearance on the main evening news.


(Yes, Anastasia, I read Simon Darby's blog. I'll get the smelling salts out for you dear.)

3 comments:

Zach said...

You're just cackling and giggling with glee, aren't you?


peace,

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

Can you hear it from that far away?

Zach said...

I'd been wondering what that odd sound in the background was...

... I eventually realized it sounded somewhat like I'll get you, my pretty! And your little party Labor, too!