Friday, November 21, 2008

No more phuzzy photos

Just got a new camera! Woo!

And it's got all kinds of cool space-age looking things on it. Can't wait to try it out.

Meanwhile, the last two taken with the old one:

Phinally got to Trevi last night. Kept thinking, "Where did Christopher Plummer stand when he was dressed like a Nazi?"


As I was standing looking at it, I thought, "It looks like something from Disneyland."

I kind of expected a chime to sound and a little door to open in the back and a row of little dancing, whirring mechanical toys to start singing, "Iiiit's the faaaaaal of the Roman Eeeeempiiiiire; iiiit's the faaaaaal of the Roman Eeeeempiiiiire..." Oh look Martha, here come the cute little Vandals and Visigoths hacking the little Romans to death...

...

My brain is like that sometimes I guess.

2 comments:

Mark S. Abeln said...

I always enjoy your photos.

Mattdiem said...

ditto that...

What type of camera did you get?