Monday, November 10, 2008

It's all about tolerance, man.

More from the Peacelovegroovy Tolerance Club

Violence urged against marriage supporters
A Christian legal expert is calling for an investigation of a number of homosexual activists for advocating violence against supporters of traditional marriage.

...

"A number of homosexuals and homosexual activists are actually calling for violence, calling for churches to be burned to the ground -- churches that supported these amendments," he explains. The call for violence includes killing Christians.

In a written statement Barber quotes from several blogs --

*
"Can someone in CA please go burn down the Mormon temples there, PLEASE. I mean seriously. DO IT."
*
"I'm going to give them something to be f--ing scared of....I'm a radical who is now on a mission to make them all pay for what they've done."
*
"Burn their f--ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers."
*
"I hope the No on 8 people have a long list and long knives."
*
"I swear, I'd murder people with my bare hands this morning."
*
"Trust me. I've got a big list of names of mormons and catholics [sic] that were big supporters of Prop 8....As far as mormons and catholics...I warn them to watch their backs."


Charming little incident on the bus the other night. Heading for the San Pietro train station, hopped on the 881 bus and took a seat next to a nice looking young African priest. I was fairly tired so I didn't notice right away the little clutch of...shall we say...alternately oriented and gendered persons, cavorting in front of me. But they must have noticed the presence of clergy because they started a little theatrical number about two feet in front of us, loudly kissing and embracing each other.

I watched for a moment, then turned to my seatmate and said loudly, "So I guess this is for your benefit, huh?"

He smiled, somewhat surprised, and said, "Yes, I think so."

I replied, "It certainly looks as if some people's daddies didn't pay enough attention to them when they were kids."

The miscreants glared at us and sulked. I guess they spoke English.

1 comment:

Walter said...

"The miscreants glared at us and sulked. "

The usual reaction of Satan when confronted and rebuked.