Friday, October 10, 2008

Nope. Probably not.

"When the council chose to put us here we did not say no. If someone gave you a lottery jackpot would you leave it?...

He added: 'The property had been refurbished before we arrived, but there were certain aspects that I was not happy with so I phone up the council and it sent people to fix the drive and clean up the garden.'"
... and make me a cup of tea, while you're at it, will you Jeeves?

Working is obviously for chumps.
Mother-of-seven Toorpakai Saiedi, 35, receives £170,000 a year in benefits - a staggering £150,000 of which is paid to a private landlord for the rent of their seven-bedroom house in West London.

The detached property in Acton has two large reception rooms, two kitchens, a dining room and a 100ft garden.

Ealing Council is picking up the £12,458 a month bill - which is nearly five times the rent for a similar property in the same road.


I was saying to my uncle the other day that now that we have IVF paid for by the NHS, and are soon to have a law that says you can buy a baby receive treatments at IVF facilities without the consideration for the need for a father, and seeing as how single mothers get free houses as long as there's no dad around, I should have it made in the shade.

Just walk up to the nearest IVF baby factory, get signed on and you're set for life.

(Too bad about that whole spending-eternity-in-hell thing.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilary, looking at the stock markets crash, I can't help but think that we've finally reached the tipping point where the parasites outnumber the good, decent, hard-working hosts that keep society functioning despite them.

I fear it is all about to come crashing down very soon.

I am so sick with worry today.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry

just learn how to snare rabbits.

I think you're right though. I think this is the Big Bubble Bursting.