Monday, August 11, 2008

Baked Sawdust



I just watched three consecutive episodes of Little Mosque on the Prairie.

I have to say, I think the Canuckistani People's Republic State Television corporation needs to take a few lessons from the Stalinists.

Compared to the plodding correctness of Little Mosque, Soviet propaganda was high farce.

So, as I said before:

I'm fairly sure the Islams bringing Mark Steyn and Maclean's magazine up on blasphemy charges don't think its funny either. I think they think that non-Islams are required to think it is funny because that is how it is expected to work as a propaganda tool. They've been told that Westerners have this thing called "humour", and that when Islam is presented with this substance coating it, the dumb Westerners will accept it more readily. I'm fairly sure they think that "humour" is like a kind of icing that makes the dumb Westerners enjoy any awful bit of baked sawdust presented as cake.


And wasn't it just so sweet when the "hard core" Islamist character didn't get together with the oldest son and honour kill his daughter for refusing to wear the hijab?

Now that's tolerance.

No comments: